From sales and leads to clicks, views, and impressions, the world has changed a lot. Performance Marketing further added a fascinating twist to how we market products and services. Let’s dig further into what performance means and how it will blow up in the coming years.
Performance Marketing is a result-driven marketing technique that brings leads through different platforms with CPL, CPA and CPS. Performance marketing is beyond Reach and clicks. It provides detailed information about the target market that carries importance for analytics and brand marketing.
How is it done?
Performance marketing has many options. The one that best suits you and is cost-effective will cultivate the best ROI. Let’s explore the ways that will benefit you in performance marketing.
- Say hello to the advertising platforms.
- Segregate and use Lower funnel SEO keywords.
- Content Marketing.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Search Engine Marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing
- Advertising platforms: Chasing leads isn’t an option. Make your product/service stand out with a bit of your creativity and a bit of AI. Choose platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc, for promoting your product to the specific target audience
- Lower funnel SEO Keywords: The keywords searched with an intention to make a purchase. Lower funnel keywords have the highest bid amount and contribute to only 9.1% of the total keywords. Keywords such as Order, Buy, Discount, etc. are grouped as lower funnel keywords. The use of these keywords in your marketing strategy can help your website/blog or any piece of content stand out and reach higher audiences.
- Content Marketing: Content is one of the most important pillars of your brand’s marketing strategy and performance. Create concise content that delivers the required information, along with SEO optimization.
- Social Media Marketing: Social Media Marketing is the fun-going and the most prominent one to drive leads to your website. It generates leads that come through the backlinks attached to the content. Moreover, it does wonders to your content reach with collaboration posts, likes, shares, and much more.
- Search Engine Marketing: Your website is the core of your business. It needs to be perfectly updated with Search Engine Marketing which includes SEO-optimized content that is concise, and yet well-delivered. The result is measured through Cost Per Click, and if you need organic SEM, work on content marketing and SEO-optimised landing pages.
- Affiliate Marketing: Collab with affiliates or affiliate marketing agencies is another way to raise awareness of your product/services, and affiliates brings a creative approach to marketing them.
Importance of Performance Marketing
Apart from generating leads and bringing in a High ROI, performance marketing does a job beyond that which holds more importance in your business. It gives your business and marketing strategy –
- Measurable results
- Deeper audience knowledge
- Higher reach
- Multiple revenue streams
- Measurable results: One can easily measure the performance of the campaigns with CPL, CPA and CPS where you measure the metrics that matters to you(Revenue). This helps in the detailed planning for the next time.
- Deeper audience knowledge: The analytics offers deeper marketing insight that further segregates the audience by gender, age, region, etc. The overall insight lies in the target market of the brand, on which further promotions can be targeted.
- Higher reach: getting a deeper audience insight, and targeting them gives you specific results. Also, consider experimenting with look-like audiences, these will allow reaching a higher set of markets.
- Multiple revenue streams: As a marketer, relying on one stream for the leads and ROI, won’t work. We have to keep investing in every field available in the market. Performance marketing creates an opportunity to use every platform and helps to be consistent with the content, tone, and brand message on every platform, hence resulting in leads from different platforms.
The performance marketing industry is going to flourish in the coming years with all the options and benefits it offers, along with the leads and results. When your business emulsifies from traditional to performance marketing, it will effortlessly generate leads.